send a link to the page from within Safari using standard function, but I wanted just a couple of pieces from two pages.
This was surprisingly easy to do.
- Using Safari display item(s) you want to include.
- Screen capture these pages (hold down on/off switch and then momentarily press app close button).
- open photo editing app, I use Photogene, but Filterstorm is another good one and there are several others.
- Crop out the bit you want and save to Photos, the resolution will be suitable for email as it is part of a screen capture which is already suitable
- Start email app and write email as normal, at the appropriate place switch over to Photos and copy photo. This can be done by a long tap on thumbnail or on expanded view and select copy.
- Double click if OS4.2 and select mail app which should open where you left off, paste photo into email.
- Repeat for all the photos you want and send message.
Here is a screen capture of my email
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad