Tuesday 15 November 2011

Feynman's Lectures on Physics - PDF Version

Feynman's Lectures on Physics





A few years back I came across a complete set of Feynman's Lectures on Physics, which I first read when an undergraduate in London in the 60's when the books were considered cutting edge.

The other day I found some downloadable PDF versions at Rapid Library. I downloaded as three PDF files, one for each volume. Messages popped up saying unable to view document but I then just clicked on the PDF filename above message and it downloaded with no problems.

I the clicked on PDF file in Safari window and selected Open with Goodreader and they were transferred over to this App.

So all I have to do now is read them, once I finished Huckleberry Finn. This time as I will be reading for pleasure with no stress of exams I hope not only to enjoy but also to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment