Monday 17 September 2012

Blogging from your iPad

The nights are drawing in again, so my blogging activity begins to rise again. So what blogger app to use? I have the following on my iPad:

WordPress
BlogPress
Blogger+
Blogsy

WordPress

Not a user of WordPress services, so this was installed for a look-see and kept just in case.

BlogPress

Never really got this to work, probably my fault, but will probably delete once I am certain of the last two.

Blogger+

Current favourite. Easy to add images, you came include HTML and so can use MarkDown and WritingKit to prepare and paste into this. Interfaces well with Google Blogger which is my blogging vehicle.
I have written this article completely within Blogger+

Blogsy

A very comprehensive App but quite a steep learning curve for casual use. I will keep it on iPad and asses it more when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment