Sunday 16 September 2012

What's a Kindle doing on this blog.



I am now on my second iPad, the original and now the new(3), so why have I bought a Kindle.

Two reasons

     
  1. On recent holiday in glorious weather reading a book on iPad at best was difficult.
  2.    
  3. New announcement meant Kindle price now £69 . The Touch model is £109



 For reading outside it is brilliant. It is small and weighs next to nothing.

What I did not expect is how easy it is to send other material to it, e.g. photos, useful for say screen grabbing your reminder's list and putting it on Kindle. It will take HTML amongst others formats, which you email to your-id@kindle.com and they are converted to native Kindle.

The on-screen keyboard is a pain to use, not a problem to me as I only want to use it as a reader but if you do not have an iPad or similar tablet then I would pay the extra money and get a Touch or Fire model.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment