Sunday 16 September 2012

MarkDown Editor for IPad - Writing Kit

MarkDown Editor for IPad






Writing Kit Icon




Having just purchased the small cheaper Kindle I discovered that you can email various types of data to my-id@kindle.com and it will be converted to Kindle Mobi format and loaded into my Kindle.



This prompted me to review the few Markdown Apps I have on my iPad and I have decided to make Writing Kit my prime vehicle for creating documents I wish to keep on my Kindle. It has additional keys for entering the MarkDown commands and features to ease moving the cursor.



Another important feature, well a feature of MarkDown really, is the ability to specify native HTML for finer control, which can be mixed with MarkDown commands. I used this feature to position the Writing Kit icon on the left of the text in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment